Your Workspace are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our globally expanding team. The role will be to help develop our growing online presence and brand awareness across all social media platforms and online marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will be creative, have excellent copy writing skills and be at the forefront of the latest digital marketing and social media trends and innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Digital Marketing Strategy: You will help to support and deliver digital marketing activities across all online platforms and social media channels. You will also assist with the overall marketing strategy and ongoing marketing initiatives
- Email Marketing: You will help to build and send promotional emails. This will involve copywriting, data selection, executing email campaigns, tracking success, and reporting on leads to the sales teams
- Website Updates: You will work alongside the Brand Manager to ensure our company wide websites are always up to date, performing correctly and maximising our SEO opportunities through keyword research and analysis.
- Web Analytics: You will support the Brand Manager to analyse website traffic and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, including paid promotion (PPC), paid display ads.
- SEO: Managing the companies Google Adword’s Account and SEO for the company’s website.
- Social Media: You will execute social media campaigns, both organic and paid, to build our online community
- Sales & Marketing Collaterals: You will be involved in the creation and updating of digital sales and marketing brochures and support in generating both internal and external marketing collateral and communications
- Copy Writing: To help to create engaging and informative content for use online in the form of blogs, whitepapers and product guides…
- Events: Supporting the Brand Manager organise events and exhibitions
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- A Professional CIM (Certificate in Marketing) or Marketing Degree would be preferred
- Digitally savvy, with a passion for digital marketing
- Experience and knowledge of social media platforms, in particular, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience using social/digital analytical tools to measure impact, engagement and ROI
- Good understanding of social marketing and engagement techniques
- Strong copy writing and communication skills
- Experience of generating and managing Google PPC, AdWords and Display Ads campaigns
- Experience and understanding of SEO
- Experience of making basic updates to WordPress websites
- Be a team player and able to work as part of the larger sales team but also able to work on your own initiative
- Experience and understanding of Adobe and Photoshop desirable but not essential.
- Have a least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic marketing team and globally expanding company
- Company pension scheme
- Free Breakfast Friday when working from Head Office
- Birthday day off after two years’ service
- Access to the companies ‘Cycle to Work Scheme’
- Christmas closing
- Regular corporate ‘away day’s’ and social gathering
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year