About the role
We are looking for an ambitious, hands-on marketing executive to join our marketing team.
You’ll be ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, this is a busy and varied role where you will work across several marketing initiatives, including everything from organising events and exhibitions, developing client marketing campaigns, and managing our company presence online.
With a flair for copywriting, you will be tasked with creating product and company focussed content across each of the group businesses, delivering everything from product copy for web and literature, business news articles, valuable blog pieces, advertorials, and whitepapers.
Working closely with the sales team, you will support in the development and delivery of sales support campaigns, track leads and opportunities and keep the company CRM up to date.
Joining the company at an exciting time of growth, you’ll play a crucial role in helping to deliver the group marketing strategy. Working closely with and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be taking on an important role in the marketing department.
- Manage the group social media accounts: Plan and create content, schedule posts, read and report on analytics.
- Manage the group company’s website presence: Create and manage content, update web pages, read and report on visitor analytics.
- Creating, scheduling, and reporting on email marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting for product, business, and promotion.
- Build relationships with industry press, writing and distributing press releases.
- Managing the company CRM.
- Support the sales team in sales lead distribution and opportunity tracking.
- Support in the organisation and delivery of company events/exhibitions.
- Support in the management, development and tracking of SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Build and manage relationships with external suppliers.
- Support in the delivery of the wider marketing strategy.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and be passionate about marketing, keen to take on a challenge in such a busy role that works across different marketing disciplines.
As an experienced and confident copywriter, you can turn your hand to any industry, product, or service type. Knowledge of how content can be optimised for search would be beneficial, but not essential.
- You will be self-motivated and able to work on your own, but also thrive as part of a team.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail.
- Be extremely organised and able manage multiple projects at one time, keeping to strict deadlines.
- Strong communicator in person and on the phone.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Able to take constructive criticism on board.
- Creative thinker, able to come up with new campaign ideas.
- Qualification in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in B2B marketing role
- B2B copywriting experience
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience managing company social media accounts.
- Experience creating email marketing campaigns and using workflows.
- Adobe creative suite: Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign experience would be beneficial.
- Experience or interest in photography
- Experience in campaign automation beneficial.
About the company:
The Euro Workspace group of is formed by three companies:
Compact Storage – Archiving, warehousing, and scalable file storage specialists.
Your Workspace – Market-leaders in smart storage solutions and workplace technology.
Albergo – Furniture sourcing and bespoke joinery for the hotel & leisure sector.
The group employs around 65 people across 3 sites, a head office in Maldon, Essex, an impressive showroom in Clerkenwell, London and a UK manufacturing site in Attleborough, Norfolk.
Your Workspace is the proud owner of award-winning, eco-friendly smart locker brand, Simplicity, an industry-recognised intelligent storage solution.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Maldon, CM9 4NX: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Diploma of Higher Education (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person