This new role would be ideal for an individual who is looking to work within our expanding projects team and would suit someone who is able to work on their own initiative, as well as supporting our busy team.
Working from our main office in Maldon, Essex with the occasional working from our London Showroom. The position will predominantly cover the South East as well as Nationwide & Europe as required.
- Occasionally carry out full site surveys.
- Pre contract planning.
- Responsible for producing RAMS and O & M manuals.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements for each client is met.
- Knowledge of CSCS and management of site staff, operatives and sub-contractors.
- Assist the Project Manager in managing snagging works.
Other Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with customers and account managers to ensure all complexities of each contract is fully understood and communicated to the administration & manufacturing team.
- Ensure specific customer requests are visible, understood and communicated to all teams.
Work Experience & Key Skills Required
- Experience of working in a similar role will be a major advantage.
- Computer literate with experience of using project management tools.
- Experience in AutoCAD would be beneficial.
- The ability to read, understand and translate technical drawings for installation purposes.
- The role will be office and site based – Full UK clean driving license essential.
- Experience of working to deadlines and prioritizing workloads for self and others.
- CSCS desirable but can be arranged on appointment.
- £32 – £36k depending on experience
- Workplace pension
- 22 days holiday
- Friday Breakfast