The role is to service the needs of Your Workspace Ltd client database; respond to new sales inquiries and to support the activities of the chosen external sales personnel. The candidate will be the conduit/intermediary between the external and internal support teams. The position will be an excellent way for an individual to progress through to either an outbound sales role or general client support. This role will suit someone who has excellent communication & people skills.
Client Point of Contact
- Receive inbound customer sales inquiries and provide quotations, product / service information, support and pricing details in response to inbound enquiries from both clients/external team,
- Work with the sales team to assist with day-to-day enquiries and ensure quotes are provided and amended as the client requests.
- Receive, manage, or escalate customer complaints related to the sale of the company’s products / services.
- Provide administrative support to produce RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and other sales related documents as the need arises.
- Maintain client databases on the CRM.
- To understand each project from the initial stage, interpret the requirements to allow sales team to progress with sales leads.
- To work with suppliers on special requests/lead-times and general enquiries.
- To become first point of contact for key dealer when the salesperson is not available.
- Promote the features and benefits of the company’s products / services where relevant.
- Credit-check any clients that may be progressing in the system.
- Maintain sales statistics and records of sales performance.
- Identify sales leads and escalate them to external sales team.
Other Responsibilities/ Duties and Administration
- Ensure specific customer requests are visible, understood and communicated to all teams.
- Understanding the processes for Sales order Processing: data inputting; Invoicing; general administration; establishing new projects.
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure customer deadlines are achieved escalating as appropriate to ensure customer expectations are achieved.
- General admin housekeeping.
- Reporting to the Project, Design and Contracts Manager on a regular basis and providing updates.
- Assist sales team in completing and issuing documentation to the contracts team on order placement.
- The role will be largely office based – Full UK clean driving licence Preferred.
Work Experience & Key Skills Required
- Experience of working in a similar role will be a major advantage.
- Experience of delivering high quality customer service and dealing with customer service issues in a contract and project environment.
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office, including excel.
- The ability to read, understand and translate technical drawings for processing & installation purposes.
- Attention to detail is paramount
- £20-23k depending on experience
- Workplace pension
- 22 days holiday
- Friday breakfast
Location: Maldon, Essex. Occasionally – London showroom.