Keyless.Co proudly offers an ADA version of the Keyless1 lock for inclusivity of all users and adherence to ADA compliance guidelines.
- ADA version meets the 2010 and 2012 Standards for Accessible Design.
- The lock is the same lock model as the original with ADA lever added.
- The integrated lever serves as a pull.
- Shared (temporary) or assigned (permanent) use.
- 10,000 possible 4-digit combinations.
- Compatible with wood, glass, plastic, phenolic, and metal locker doors
- Zero operating expenses- no batteries or wires.
- One Master Key has three functions: bypasses the code, resets the lock, and retrieves the code – all from the front of the lock.
- The lock includes a patented reprogrammable cylinder.
- When the master key is lost or stolen, a new master key is issued.
- Insert the new master key, and the cylinder is reprogrammed (patented solution).
- Anti-pick and tamper-resistant
- IP59K – Complete dust and water resistance.
- Strong 100% metal for long-term and heavy-use – no plastic components.